- Echo Dot is our most popular voice-controlled speaker, now with improved sound and a new design.
- Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Stream songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and others through the improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Call and message almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Can hear you from across the room. And with compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole home with music.
- Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for stereo sound, or connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, find TV shows, and more with compatible connected devices.
Meet the All-New Echo Dot
Our most popular Echo is now even better. With a new speaker and design, Echo Dot is a voice-controlled smart speaker with Alexa, perfect for any room. Just ask for music, news, information, and more. You can also call almost anyone and control compatible smart home devices with your voice.
Alexa, Play Top-Hits
Use your voice to play a song, artist, or genre through Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. With compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole home with music. Also listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations, or pair with Fire TV to voice control movies and entertainment.
Always Ready to help
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
Voice Control your Smart Home
Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, turn on the coffee maker on your way to the kitchen, or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie—all without lifting a finger.